View Single Post
Old June 23, 2009, 01:17 PM   #59
Hondo11

Quote:
The ambush on BIAP as a catalyst for hatred is insanely blown out of proportion and that, to me, has spilled over to opinion of his school.
Not necessarily. Was that particular ambush unique? Yes and no. Lots of people have been ambushed, numerous times, sometimes daily, on Irish. What made it somewhat unique was the poor performance of some of the people involved, including Mr. Yeager. What made it very unique is the fact that it was captured on video the way it was. What made it even MORE unique is that 3 guys died. (Mr. Yeager slandered the dead men and suggested that if they had "fought to cover" (his convenient description for his actions), as he did, then they might be alive.) And what made it almost completely unique is the fact that one of the poorest performers on that day came home and decided to make a "how to be a contracter" DVD, as if he was an expert on the matter.

It speaks to his character and motivation, and his willingness to purport himself to be an expert on things he is not.

Here he is again doing something ridiculous, and then defending it with a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

You are more than welcome to give him your money. I really could care less (other than not liking seeing people prosper from a crap product...in general) how you rate or value his "expertise"...that's your business. But let's not gloss over some very real facts about the guy.

I will give him this. He is a great salesman...or, more accurately, "BS-er". His little Heraclitis quote was brilliant. He already had people commenting things like, "I can't wait to come to your training and be one of the 9/1."

Last edited by Hondo11; June 23, 2009 at 01:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.03308 seconds with 8 queries