View Single Post
Old February 13, 2013, 06:57 PM   #99
shortwave

Quote:
But when firefighters were allowed on the scene is a secondary issue. My main point is that the recordings make clear that the intent of "deploying seven burners" was to set the cabin on fire, rather than to force Mr. Dorner out by means of the tear gas in the canisters. This is even more apparent if you listen to the calm tone of the officer reporting that the building is on fire.
_______
Understand your point Vanya.

My comments were only addressing why the firefighters were not fighting the fire till it was felt completely safe for them to do so without harm from Dorner.

As of yet, I have no comment on whether the fire was set intentionally or not. But IMO, the issue of using seven canisters wouldn't seem to be a direct connection of LE's intent to intentionally set the house ablaze given the way the house was constructed(looked like it was constructed in a T formation), the fact it had a basement and LE not knowing whether Dorner had a mask or not.

Again, other then to say I'm glad it's over, that Dorner met the fate he more then likely knew he would and no more innocent lives were lost, just to many unknown details for me to comment.

Last edited by shortwave; February 13, 2013 at 07:07 PM.

Page generated in 0.02132 seconds with 8 queries