View Single Post
Old December 18, 2019, 12:31 PM   #6
Don Fischer

I have a very old Banner on my 25-06, been a great scope. When I got my 6.5x06 I tried a Bushnell on it and it was a waste. Took it back and replaced it! Haven't tried another one since but I doubt many get by that are as bad as the one I'd bought. I tend to favor Nikon and Redfield scope's, I've used Redfield all my life and in fact still use two I bought new around 1970! I favor more inexpensive scope's I guess mostly because I can't afford more expensive scope's, or maybe I'm just a tight wad! About customer service, Nikon is guaranteed for life and I tried to send mine in to replace the BDC reticule as I think it's junk. Well they wouldn't do it! I bet Leupold would have! Other than that the Nikon's have been good for me.

Had to pull up the scope. For that kind of money I'd bet it's a decent scope. Problem is if it's junk they won't sell many and selling is what they want to do! The cost is what would scare me off though. Nice looking scope though and if the almost $800 didn't matter to me, I'd give it a go! Problem with pretty much anything is your gonna find people that hate the product and people that love it. So who you gonna believe? Pick your expert. As I said if the money didn't matter to me, I'd give it a go.

That aside, I was reading a guy trashing a casting reel to someone asking about it. Didn't sound to me like the guy trashing had ever tried one! So for $40 I dcided to get one and check it out, never heard of the brand before. Turned out it is a really nice reel. But had it been say $75 I would not have tried it and never known about it. As it is I have two reels from that company now! Deal is if you like the scope and can live with the price, give it a try and let us know what you think. It is the only way you'll ever know for sure. The Bushnell I got and didn't like I took back to the store I got it from and they refunded me my money.

Page generated in 0.03193 seconds with 8 queries