View Single Post
Old November 25, 2017, 08:24 AM   #11
ms6852

I have never been one to follow trends as to what the rest are carrying. My preference for a 1911 is simply the way it feels and balances in my hand. I love the feel. Whether more power, more bullets, more whatever in reality does not matter to me. I feel comfortable carrying a 22, a 9mm, a 38, or a .357 as well as those are the other calibers I have. As a matter of fact I am out Of state for thanksgiving and I only have my Keltec pmr 30 for ccw with extra mags.

Most shooters never train enough due to budgets, time constraints , or lack of places to shoot and when the time come that you are in such a high stress life and death situation whatever you are carrying is not enough and you wish your gun was a Hollywood model that held 1000 rounds in your magazine.

The most important thing is that your firearms can provide you with a false sense of security which in turn allows you to make decisions you normally wouldn't.

Page generated in 0.03180 seconds with 8 queries