View Single Post
Old January 19, 2014, 11:53 PM   #48
TennJed

Quote:
Originally Posted by colbad View Post
I am curious how those who are advocating the sale based upon "rights" would feel if the "shady" individual came into your store of FTF wearing with pride his full "gang" colors or outlaw biker cut telling the world of his affiliation? Even if he does pass the NICS, you going to sell it to him.

Personally, I am with those who recognize his potential right to bear arms but my right to sell to who I want....FFL or not. Thoughts?

would you support a law that restricted gun rights based on dress, interest, or hobbies? What other measures should we ask Uncle Sam to put into law to deny gun sales?

That really old man, could have Alzheimer, better not sell to him. I don't think people with glasses should be allowed to own a gun since their eye sight is bad. I think you should meet a minimum income requirement also. A poor person might be tempted to use his gun to rob

Again, I respect everyone's right to do business with who ever you want to. I don't want to force business to do anything, but I think if you decide to become an FFL you need to respect the rights of consumers.

If you think a FFL should refuse based on looks, then you think all FFLs should. That means no gun for this person. No different than making it a law, the results are the same. I am against more gun control laws. Period.

Page generated in 0.03078 seconds with 8 queries