View Single Post
Old October 11, 2006, 11:31 AM   #16
NateG

If you want accuracy, go for the CZ. It's a great rifle. I've got the "trainer" version, which is a couple hundred less than the Lux, et al. The difference is that the trainer has a beechwood (I think) stock instead of walnut. Did I mention it's a great rifle?

Quote:
Quote:
As for the CZ, I personaly thing they're junk
Wow, that's a new one on me.
Me too. A while back on one of these forum-thingies, I started a thread "I hate my CZ452" as a joke because I'd never heard anyone say anything bad about the rifle and wanted to see if anyone had anything bad to say about it. No one really did, but instead several folks offered to buy mine from me.

I love the 39. I don't own one, but I really want one. However, I'd be shocked if your average out-of-the-box 39 will come close to your average out-of-the-box 452 in terms of accuracy. That being said, if you're going to be walking around in the woods looking for squirrel, I'd go with the 39. If you're going to be shooting off a bench, trying your hand at smallbore competition (I didn't place last when I shot my 452 against anshutz, etc., that cost almost an order of magnitude more than my 452!), or the like, you'll probably want the CZ.

However, you'd be hard-pressed to go wrong with either. So, to answer your question, the CZ is very likely to be more accurate.

Page generated in 0.03552 seconds with 8 queries