View Single Post
Old March 3, 2006, 03:44 PM   #24
threegun

From the balcony of a bungalo my cousin held a pair of truck burgulars at shotgun point as his wife called police and then me. Living next door I threw on my shoulder holstered Glock 21 and ran in cutoff pajama shorts to the scene. My cousin had two badguys sitting on his tailgate crapping in their pants. He asked if I could check for his ruger that he had forgotten to bring in that evening. I made a giant loop to keep away from both the 2 badguys and the crazyman with a shotgun LOL. I find the gun (still in the truck) when I hear my cousin yell "sit your arse down". I immediatly looked up and saw one of the badguys stand and take a step towards me. I drew the 21 and said get back and they did Immediatly. Cops came and took the pair to jail and thanked both of us. They said nothing about the Glock or the shotgun just "thanks guys".

Another

This guy walks into the pawnshop that I worked at. The trench coat this unsavory looking character was wearing catches my attention. This guy heads across the room, straight to my partner, never looking at me. As he makes his way about half way through he lifts the left side of his coat open with his left hand and reaches under his arm as if to grab a holstered gun. I immediatly start to draw. As my pistol begins to clear leather, I see the back end and side of the gun this guy is pulling from under his arm as he himself begins to clear leather. My Glock 20 now climbing his leg and pressure is being applied to the trigger. Just then I realize that the pistol this guy is pulling is a bb gun. The kind they sell with a dart board. To make a long story short this idiot actually pulled and pointed this bb gun at my partner before asking for a loan on it. He told my partner he wanted to scare him. I came about a short hairs thickness from shooting at this guy. My partner froze after being caught off guard. We threw the guy out and called the police.

Page generated in 0.02932 seconds with 8 queries