View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 08:36 AM   #7
Spats McGee
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spats McGee
If enough manufacturers and suppliers stop selling to LE in anti-2A jurisdictions, it will strain the supply chain and cause delays
That won't happen money talks manufacturers are business and as long as the money keeps coming in they will supply. If one stops supplying there will be a queue of other manufacturers fighting each other to take their place. Ammunition can be brought in from other countries if necessary lets get real.
Let's get real? You're telling me that you think that there are so many manufacturers that delays are impossible?

I know that money talks, but there's a finite amount it can do. Machines only run as fast as machines run. The folks working those machines can only work so many hours. Even if you hire more people and bump your factory up to 24/7 workload, machines still require maintenance, steel still requires X amount of time to process. As far as bringing ammunition in from other countries, yes, it's possible, but not without some red tape and delays. Ammunition has to be loaded. In order to load it, you have to have powder, which has to be processed. There is a limited amount of powder available for sale at any price. Did you miss the run on bullets and supplies that we're having right now?

Did you check out Tom's link? It's already happening. Seriously, let's get real.

Page generated in 0.03698 seconds with 8 queries