View Single Post
Old April 24, 2011, 09:54 PM   #2
Sevens

The genius of a load manual is in the instruction, to be used as a source of information and reference. As a source of data, I've found that I couldn't possibly survive on one manual. I find so many reasons to like a manual in one place, and be annoyed with it in another, if all I'm trying to get from it is load data.

Further, the best load data is to be able to cross-reference from at least 2 or 3 different sources. All I've really looking for are some ideas of what different published sources consider a "max" load, so I know how far under it I should start, and when I should consider that I'm pushing it to the limit.

That's my standard disclaimer when I hear the question, "Which is the best manual."

I've got three manuals, but most of my load data comes from other places.

With all that said , I would suggest that the Lyman #49 is a great manual to purchase if you don't own any manuals and you seek some load data for handgun calibers.

Page generated in 0.02509 seconds with 8 queries