View Single Post
Old February 22, 2000, 02:32 AM   #11
fastforty

Well, let's see....ok. I've attended close to a dozen courses at Front Sight, many of them multiple times. I was really jazzed after attending my first course (4-Day Defensive Handgun). Knew that I had to attend most, if not all of the courses offered. Thought about the First Family program for about a week (which basically allows you to take all of the courses that you wish as many times as you want, free of further charge for the rest of your life), pestered the daylights outta Dr. Piazza on the phone during that time. He was very patient, and never tried to pressure me. I contacted several other students and First Family members before making the decision to join up. I've been taking a course almost every month since I signed up a year ago, and am still just as excited every time as I was the first time. Dr. Piazza has put together quite a corriculum. His instructors are very adept, and rapidly took me from a novice of 30 years to the edge of Combat Master in very short order.

My participation here at TFL is purely for personal fulfillment, I do not represent Front Sight in any official capacity. I only relate my personal experiences, which in themselves, have been very fulfilling.

------------------
The Bible is my lawbook. I turn the other cheek when applicable, and spend the rest of my days resisting evil at every front, until I have breathed my last breath.

Page generated in 0.03841 seconds with 8 queries