Joey V.

The Sabot load is simple.

I will try to post some pics asap.

As for the ammo it is simple!

www.lymanproducts.com

Bullet # : SC12

Grain: 525gr

Single Cavity # : 2654112

The Sabot slug is designed to fit standard shotgun wads and star crimped. No special roll crimping tools necessary. Uses Standard Plastic Wads

Lyman gives you data with the mold but I can post it if need be. I use 45G Blue Dot formula right from lyman and the wad and hulls they call for. I am not a caster and old guy I hunt with just turned me on to this last week. He gave me about 25 slugs to load that he casted. I showed him my hornady SST's. slugs and he just laughed and shook his head. He then challenged me to a shoot. 3 round 100yrds. SST 3"group, him 1 ragged hole. Then he showed me his secret. This buy the way I come to find is far from a secret but young guys like me are only turned on by the sex new latest sst bullcrap! Not anymore I can knock your eye out at 100yrds nooooo problem and for about 25 cents a piece! Again I think these slugs work best out of a slower twist barrel. They new bolt actions are 1-24 twist wich will make a difference i think in a bad way. We just have not had anyone to help try it out yet...

Page generated in 0.03967 seconds with 8 queries