View Single Post
Old November 23, 2012, 01:10 PM   #15
Gbro

Here is one DUMBER!

From,
Quote:
CO Randy Hanzal (Duluth) had several complaints of people shooting from the roadway that led to some deer decoy work in the area. The decoy proved to be very effective catching a repeat customer from a few years ago.
The Minnesota Game Wardens have a cook book that has a recipe for Decoy Deer. I have a call in to a friend that used to have the book, and we gifted one to a nephew that was tagged the first year Decoys were used in MN
He was "rOAD hUNTING' with a cousin when they came across the decoy and the cousin got out and tried to shoot the decoy but his rifle didn't fire, then my nephew jumps out and say's, "Let Me show you how its done" and Bang, then, Oh-O! Before they got turned around the CO had him and after issueing the citation he looked over at Tim and asked him what he was doing as they had it all on video and Tim said he was just looking at it thru the scope.
well Jeff didn't let that go so they split the fine.
When his wife went ballistic on him over the fine I told he not to leave his Dad out of the Flame, as that is who would rather road hunt than anything.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cookbook.JPG (15.0 KB, 63 views)

Page generated in 0.02319 seconds with 9 queries