View Single Post
Old February 11, 2018, 02:46 PM   #1
WV_gunner

So if one was to live near NYC, where would one go?

My wife wants to be a publisher, NYC is the place to be for that. I’d like to avoid living in that state, but there’s rural places close by. I’d consider New Jersey I’m sure. Pennsylvania is probably too far. I’ve got a decent amount of guns but mostly hunting type. I do have a Baby Eagle that’s 15+1, an AK pistol, and a Highpoint 10+1 rifle. I’m cool with making my mags hold the legal amount but how legal is an AK pistol in those places? I’d get a small mag for it, I want one to hunt with anyways. How about buying guns in those areas? Here in WV you can do whatever you want as long as you meet the criteria of legally allowed to own a gun and pass a background check if it’s at a gun dealer or a handgun across state lines. Our laws are easy, we can even conceal carry with no permit. I know those states aren’t that way and I’m fine with that. I’ve just heard New York requires a permit to even buy a long gun, hope that’s not true. What about guns I already own? This isn’t happening soon, just looking at options.

Page generated in 0.03136 seconds with 8 queries