View Single Post
Old February 25, 2012, 11:54 AM   #9
serf 'rett

I'm guessing that either your state doesn't require a class to get a concealed carry permit or you had very poor instruction in the class. Your state laws play a large part in what is allowable and verboten. I strongly suspect that you would find yourself in serious legal trouble if you displayed, and even worse, pointed a weapon at someone without being able to clearly prove grave injury or death had occurred or was occurring.

In fact, if you happen to get involved in a “justified” shooting, you could likely end up in civil court, where your defense attorney will have a difficult time explaining your defensive mindset if the other person’s attorney happens to find out your member “name” in this forum.

Call 911. Follow from a safe distance if possible and practical. You also need to understand that the abused will often side with the abuser, for any number of reasons (avoiding additional abuse being one of those reasons!)

One further note. If you are seeing abuse at a red light, have you considered that the abused person is most likely making a choice to remain in the vehicle?

Page generated in 0.03360 seconds with 8 queries