View Single Post
Old February 2, 2013, 01:57 AM   #70
jimbob86

Quote:
If there were equal numbers of mass-killings that included cars, molotov cocktails, baseball bats, farmyard machinery, etc then, yes you could argue that this has nothing to do with guns.
More people are beaten to death than killed with rifles in this country, yet the cry is to ban "Assault Weapons"? .....No outcry against ....say, Martial Arts schools? Of course not: that's as stupid as banning "Assault Weapons".

Quote:
I will repeat what I said earlier: Talking does not automatically equate to negotiating. It does however widen the understanding of boths sides of the equation as well as those in the middle...
But it seems some don't even want to do that. In the meantime the problem will continue.
The problem, as I see it, will continue, and it would not matter if all guns were banned. Bad people will do bad things, and banning this or that tool won't stop them.

The only sure solution would be the total anihilation of the human race: then no bad people would do bad things.

I'll take my chances with the bad people..... just don't hinder my self defense options, thankee.

Page generated in 0.03516 seconds with 8 queries