Thread: New FNH FNS-9
View Single Post
Old February 2, 2013, 09:43 PM   #11
rburch

Quote:
Thanks for this thread. Until you posted I didn't even know that FN was making a striker-fired pistol.

How long have they had this on the market?

Bart Noir
It came out last year, and yeah most people seem to have never heard of them for some reason.

Quote:
.40 S&W is hard to find so the reloader is gonna get a workou
FN announced they will offer conversion kits to swap between 9mm & 40 later this year, not that 9mm is much easier to find. Still it means you can buy whichever you can find and just shoot that.

Quote:
still new enough finding a holster is the hardest part.
Holsters are still harder to find than the popular stuff, but not any worse than my CZ's.

Galco makes some, and that's who I got mine from. I know High Noon Holsters has several models for them.

Safari Land makes Duty Holsters for the FNS, and I believe I've seen one in a Serpa somewhere, but haven't checked that for sure.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Page generated in 0.02632 seconds with 8 queries