View Single Post
Old June 4, 2011, 05:07 PM   #9
9mm

Quote:
A couple months back I wasn't thinking and stored my Beretta 96FS in my gun drawer right next to my XDM 45, Well fast forword to this week and the XDM was sticking and as long as I was going to the gunshop for supplies I dropped it off for a trigger job(I wanted it lightened up ).Well my wife received the call from them that my gun was done and the new XDM40 was in. I tried to tell her it was because I left the two in the drawer together but I don't think she is believing me . How do I prove this to her?

No idea what you are saying.
Quote:
I wasn't thinking
Yes
Quote:
and stored my Beretta 96FS in my gun drawer right next to my XDM 45, Well fast forword to this week and the XDM was sticking and as long as I was going to the gunshop for supplies I dropped it off for a trigger job
Okay, hiding guns around the house,

Quote:
Well my wife received the call from them that my gun was done and the new XDM40 was in
Sounds like to me what you are saying, you hid one gun with another. Your wife thinks you bought it in secret and brought it home with you, because it had a trigger job?

Show her your bank statement? she will see you didn't spend $400+ on a gun. Show her when you bought it? you have your paper work for it?

Page generated in 0.02805 seconds with 8 queries