View Single Post
Old January 13, 2011, 10:54 PM   #4
Bentonville

The P7 has many more parts and is an older design gun, meaning with parts breakage, however unlikely, it's a little more difficult to get repaired. Things do happen, you know. The P2000, being a newer design is easier to fix, it's easier to clean and maintain ( imo) and less likely to have any kind of breakage if problems do occur. the P2000 hold 13 rounds vs. 8 for the P7. I really like the squeeze-cock manual of arms on the P7 but point and pull the trigger on a P2000 is simple too. The P2000 fits my hand as well as does the P7 though the bore axis is not as low. I have small hands, also. I don't think the weight thing matters between the two if you have a good holster and belt.
I have the DA/SA on my P models but the LEM is great. You really have to shoot an LEM to understand how it works in reality. All the reading in the world is no substitute. There is a " light " LEM as well. Things are always more complicated than it seems. If you need more info. on the LEM versions, go over the the HKPro.com boards and read in depth about this and holsters until you are sick of reading. Then pay your money. Just my opinion. Others may differ of course.

Page generated in 0.03727 seconds with 8 queries