View Single Post
Old September 29, 2009, 07:31 AM   #210
Sevens

Quote:
I won't show you my "shelf" system that is just plain embarassing.
Nonsense! I love the shelf and stock pictures above all others. I love to see racks and racks of powder and component bullets. I love to see huge bins of brass.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And if it should happen to be something you aren't proud of, nonsense to that too. Use a picture as your motivator to improve it. And if you still can't be proud of it, just think of all the schmucks who have to swing by a gun store or stand in line at Wal-Mart on their way to the range to buy their overpriced and under-performing ammo before they can go shooting... do that and you'll be proud of whatever your reloading setup looks like.

I still haven't taken pics of my cave yet. I only hope that when I do, I can keep the number of pics and my descriptions of them to a dull roar. It's nothing special in comparison of what I've seen here, but it's one of my favorite places in the world, so I'm passionate about it.

Page generated in 0.02622 seconds with 8 queries