View Single Post
Old March 4, 2008, 11:11 PM   #12
berkmberk1

Lets begin

First, I hope I may be excused if this is the incorrect part of the forum to post this, but I figure it deals with a BP six gun and some people seem interested in this thread. (Some of the photos aren't very good because I'm using an Intel web cam.)

Anyway...

A good work space is important to keep things organized and to prevent damaging other surfaces (my dining table is glass!). I use this 1980s vintage Workmate because I live in an apartment and don't have a shop or permanent workbench. While its been used for woodworking projects in the past, its primary use is my loading bench. Its been to Texas, North Carolina, and (then) West Germany. The work top is 1 1/4 X 11. I don't know what it did in its past life, but its a loading/gunsmithing/cleaning bench now. I used to have a rifle cleaning cradle that clamped to it but with a few moves and a divorce its seemed to have relocated itself. What isn't apparent are the sliding clamps securing the top to the table and the clamp on work light with magnifier on the far end. My eyes aren't what they used to be so a magnifying glass with a built in light is great for this sort of thing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bench.JPG (194.9 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by berkmberk1; March 6, 2008 at 09:33 PM. Reason: forgot to put in the picture

Page generated in 0.02771 seconds with 9 queries