View Single Post
Old July 4, 2007, 01:01 PM   #14
MrBorland

When a vendor makes a mistake like this, I believe they have the legal right to either charge for the extra shipment, or accept the merchandise back, provided they (the vendor) pay for the return shipping. According to Gunz, he agreed to cooperate, but also asked to be compensated for missed work. The vendor obviously wasn't interested in compensating for missed work, so they took the liberty of interpreting his response to mean he wanted to keep the ammo. Yes, perhaps, the vendor should've informed Gunz of their decision, but it isn't fraud, and all things considered, I don't give Gunz too much sympathy on this one.

The decision to keep the extra ammo and say nothing is one thing, and I'll not say anything more on that. What I have a bigger problem with is the way Gunz has handled this entire situation from the start, as well as his general rancor and bad manners on other threads on this forum and on THR. You'll notice he didn't post his complaint on THR, either as a new thread, or as a new post on the original thread, where the issue initially came to head. Nope, it was posted here, where he could leave out some details, and get some sympathy.

I rarely get involved in things like this, but in this case, I have to make an exception. I respectfully ask Gunz to cool down before typing future posts and start showing forum members some manners and respect.

Page generated in 0.02086 seconds with 8 queries