View Single Post
Old June 13, 2014, 12:17 PM   #41
Deerhunter

blfuller

That is one of the things I did a bunch of reading on. I appreciate you bringing it up though just in case I hadn't known that.

Thanks for the info on grips to look at. I have Hogue grips on 2 of my pistols and really like them.

Plan now is to go ahead and take the wood furniture off, lightly sand it and then oil it. I don't want to change the color, just want it to be more finished.

As far as getting the AK. I had some other questions and sent an email to Atlantic Firearms. Blaine contacted me back and called to discuss my questions. I ordered the AK on Friday evening knowing the website said it could take 5-7 days for it to ship. I checked my email Monday and it had already shipped and was due at the FFL on Tuesday. I picked the AK up on Wednesday.

I had posted those questions about the furniture and grip here and also sent an email to Atlantic. Matt called me and we had a nice talk yesterday afternoon.

I had ordered 4 extra mags with the AK. When I got them 3 were new with only a slight mark on the top like they had been put into an AK. Comet to find out that they took the time to insert each mag they were sending me into the AK they were sending me to ensure there wouldn't be any issues. Now that there is top notch customer service.

Page generated in 0.03432 seconds with 8 queries