View Single Post
Old February 13, 2012, 10:04 AM   #5
TheBear

I already bought and shot the rifle, no problems at all. The groups are much better than i had expected from such an old rifle. I think if i put a Scope on it instead of the diopter sight i could shoot groups broadly similar (maybe better, who knows) to my cz550. No rust no scratches, that thing was in the gun closet covered with gunoil for the last 20 years.

The guy i bought it from has no love for vintage rifles, he bought it back in the 70s when it was a top precision rifle used it for some years and replaced it with a "more modern" rifle (that he replace few years later with another "more modern" rifle). He usually sells his old rifles as soon as he has a new one.

He told me he is happy to get rid of this out of date crap, even said he couldnt understand why i want to buy it for 200 bucks when i could get a new rifle from ruger for 600...

I know this man for less then 10 years and already saw him with 7 or 8 rifles, always selling his old rifles because the knew ones are way better....

Page generated in 0.04886 seconds with 8 queries