View Single Post
Old October 1, 2012, 07:18 AM   #10
loose_holster_dan

Quote:
-If you will ever carry it against your bare skin, the P30's grip will rub against your skin and hurt. The P2000 or P2000sk are a lot more friendly there.

-Do you want to carry it year round or only with a healthy cover garment? I carry the P2000sk in the summer with just a t-shirt, but could probably only conceal a P2000 or P30 in the winter.

-The P30 does have a more ergonomic grip, but the P2000 and P2000sk are both some of the most comfortable guns I've held.

-The P30 is available with a manual safety while the P2000/sk is not.
since i don't have any experience with the p30, i'm going to respond to these as if we were talking about the ppq, as they are EXTREMELY similar in all the aspects talked about in this quote.

there is no discomfort whatsoever carrying against bare skin.

i carry mine with nothing more hefty than a polo (a tshirt is the only thing i can't conceal it with).

i've held and shot the p2000sk. it is too small to be a comfortable grip (and that's coming from someone who loves to shoot the pps) and in no way ergonomic.

IMO your holster is your safety. get a good kydex holster and a safety isn't an issue.
"A Sig is like a lightsaber - not as clumsy or random as a Glock."

Page generated in 0.03434 seconds with 8 queries