View Single Post
Old January 12, 2009, 12:56 AM   #6
INGunGuy

Way to go Smith and Wesson

Well, I took the firearm to my dealer on December 15th. They shipped to Smith and Wesson for me. Smith and Wesson was closed down for the last 2 weeks of the year and wouldnt be back to work until January 5. I called Smith and Wesson on January 6th to make sure they got the gun. It was logged into their system on Monday the 5th. The lady on the phone told me they were very busy and had just gotten back to work on Monday. I said that was fine, and that I was going to call them back in 2 weeks to get a status. She told me to call back in 3 weeks as they were really busy. I was fine with that and got off the phone. I was sitting at work on Friday, my phone rang, it was my dealer, they told me my pistol was ready to be picked up.

WOW... Way to go Smith and Wesson. No cost at all, nothing, I am a VERY happy customer and I will definately buy another S/W

INGunGuy
Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government.

Page generated in 0.02795 seconds with 8 queries