View Single Post
Old September 9, 2013, 05:06 AM   #14
Garycw

Anyone else have problems with Buds GS?

I'm a resident of ky most of the time, but cannot buy hand gun there because my DL is Ohio. No problem. I use ffl in Ohio if needed. I did buy a hand gun in Florida last year at a pawn shop though. The owner said it was his personnel gun. No tax either.
Legal issues with business are one thing, customer service and truth in advertising is another.
It's the little things with buds that seem to be adding up against them for me. Emails from them promising great things that turn out not so great. Back in the summer they had a big extravaganza with mfg reps, raffles, and millions of rounds of everything including 22's ammo discounted. It was ok, they even had some food,but ammo was priced as usual, and the only 22's was shorts, longs and a few boxes of sub- low velocity LR.
They did have one small table of 7.62x39 wolf for $4.99@ box. The only good deal I saw and got.
Last week email was a big holster blowout/ close out , one day only, so i stopped by and there was one table of about 30 holsters. 28 was for p220 and two was p238. Looked like the normal pricing around $33. Maybe they were originally $36?
I still use the website alot to compare prices , customer reviews and look stuff up. There photos and descriptions are hit or miss. Sometimes well detailed, sometimes not much

Last edited by Garycw; September 9, 2013 at 05:27 AM.

Page generated in 0.04575 seconds with 8 queries