View Single Post
Old February 8, 2001, 11:09 AM   #1
PvtPyle

As per suggestion here is a "registration"(God I hate that word) for the April shoot out by Utah Lake. The dates are the 27th, 28th, & 29th.

Friday the 27th, a pot luck BBQ at my house, please bring a side and drink. We should kick it off about 6:30 and go until when ever.

The 28th, meet up and head out to the desert. I am open to suggestion as to where to meet. There is a 7-11 right off I-15 at the Bangater exit, the Lehi one(not sure where that one is) or some place else. You will need to have a 4X4 and if we carpool it will make the journey that much easier. Afterwards I have offered for the out of towners to clean their weapons in my shop, that way they dont have to worry about doing it in the hotels, anyone else that would like to is of course welcome as well. That night we are open to suggestion as to what to do, group movie, dinner or everyone do their own thing. Some of the out of towners have talked about going sight seeing, any local tour guides want to give them the grand tour?

The 29th is the same deal.

This should be a great time! If you have a camcorder or camera by all means bring it and lets have some fun!

Page generated in 0.03055 seconds with 8 queries