View Single Post
Old April 7, 2009, 12:17 PM   #22
mskdgunman

I knew I liked this place for a reason. I've always told people that I hold many conservative views while on many other subjects, I'm surprisingly liberal. I feel that anyone who votes or believes things strictly by party affialiation (whatever party that may be) is a sheep simply following the herd with no independent thoughts or ideas.

To blindly say that you agree with all repbulican/democratic party ideas or proposals is silly in the extreme because both parties can come up with some incredibly stupid stuff. It would be nice if a viable third party would form as a hoome for the rest of us non conformists who can't seem to cram ourselves into the whole republican/democrat/conservative/liberal box...I am all of the above and consider myself an American above all else. Where do we fit in?

I think that if the truth were to be known, the majority of Americans fall into this catagory of being someplace in the middle of the road but have become complacent and feel that to speak out against the two parties is useless. It's like I can't be in favor of the death penelty and support conservation and green energy at the same time or favor pro choice while also believing in harsh immigration reforms and an effective socialized medical program for all naturalized citizens...I'm not a one sided individual and anyone who is truely being honest with themselves will admit that about themselves. To say otherwise is simply deceiving ones self and moving with the herd to the edge of the cliff.

Page generated in 0.02508 seconds with 8 queries