View Single Post
Old January 23, 2013, 02:07 PM   #188
Metal god

Quote:
Last week, Reid opined that he didn't see any major legislation getting through the House. This week, he's introducing a bill in the Senate. That worries me, and it implies that he knows something we don't.
Yep^^^

I also think he will not set up senate dems to vote for something that will not pass the house . By having the senate vote on a AWB it will put everyone on record . If that bill then does not pass the house everyone that voted for it would be in big trouble in 2014 . He will not serve them up for failure .

Quote:
But while many of those Democrats are reluctant to back the most ambitious reforms, they are open to supporting other, more modest steps. Alaska Sen. Mark Begich, for example, said he supports the incentives the president outlined to bolster security at schools and could back some of the components of Mr. Obama’s plan relating to mental health.
These types of thing including background checks for all gun sales IMO would not hurt any member to the point of being voted out if passed .

I think we all know something is going to get passed . Now we wait and see what the real proposal is going to be .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03314 seconds with 8 queries