View Single Post
Old April 14, 2009, 10:20 AM   #189
Wulfmann

On many other levels Obama agrees with you and perhaps he will instill regulation in the primer industry so all have an equal amount and those selfish people that were smart enough to buy when they could; can not take advantage of the free market society that allows the masses to be taken advantage of by the capitalist dogs.

Power to the people and down with free markets!!!:barf:

No offense, if you intend on reloading for accuracy with that Lee Press you will be disappointed with the results.
Impossible to get better results on a Lee press???
No but then it is technically possible for a Toyota Corolla to with in NASCAR just not likely.

I am not one of the hoarders.
I have just under 20K primers about what I always try to keep to be ahead of price increases and possibilities of shortages like we now have.
However, I do not agree with your entitlement attitude that the fault here is greedy people keeping deserving new reloaders from their guaranteed right to happiness and this would be a better world if those hoarders could not prevent those grasshoppers that did not prepare.

When one looks at the voting record of Obama on all things guns one would be foolish to assume he is now all 2nd amendment like and the reaction of us in this sport to new legislation, regulation and all out bans, if not real, is perceived to be real and prudent to stock up.

I guess I would be just as frustrated if I had not seen the obvious and made a modest inventory increase for what turned out to be correct (and I wished I had bought triple what I did but this has been beyond anyone's predictions).

Perhaps it is time to take responsibility for your inaction in light of the obvious and not assume those exercising their legal right to purchase legally these items from the election results before you decided you wanted in and now seem to think you are entitled.

You are not.

Pay the piper, buy at inflated prices on GB and be a man and admit you should have done your homework rather than place the blame on others that were better prepared.

Wulfmann

Page generated in 0.02890 seconds with 8 queries