View Single Post
Old November 9, 2012, 12:13 AM   #8
TheRaskalKing

Thanks for the info fellas- the safe would mostly be to keep potentially idiot roommates out. But then again, I don't plan on having idiot roommates. I mostly just want it to keep people away from my guns, and also away from little ones when the Wifey and I start having kids. I understand that without investing serious $$$, keeping a pro out is difficult to do. I would absolutely plan on mounting it to something like the inside shelf of a closet or somewhere else it can be hidden. When I find myself somewhere more permanent, the big safe will come along.

It's kind of the nature of the beast when you live with roommates that you can't control who is in your house. My USP is my EDC, so that one is nearly always on me, and would rarely spend time locked up.

My folks were good enough to pony up the cash for this one as a graduation gift. It will hopefully be able to fill a need now as well as in the coming years.

Page generated in 0.02231 seconds with 8 queries