View Single Post
Old April 12, 2017, 09:35 AM   #32
jackmoser65

Quote:
If you read my post I stated I am more then likely PAYING TO HAVE IT SHIPPED BACK to my home .
So you may be paying overnight charges in one direction but don't know? So all this nonsense because you're paying $150 instead of $200? That's brilliant. That or you're still deflecting. Either way, it's not productive.

Quote:
$450 according to the OP. IMO, that's a lot to spend on a gun, especially since it won't really fix the things the OP doesn't like about the gun.
You do understand that $450 includes more than just the finish work right? It also includes shortening the barrel, re-installing the front sight, slab siding the barrel, porting and an action job. You do understand that all that work is more labor intensive and constitutes the bulk of the cost right? You do understand that shortening the barrel and slab siding it are efforts towards fixing the problem right? It's not a lot to spend at all for custom work. You've obviously never had any done.

Quote:
No, he hasn't. It would be $650 if he spent $200 on shipping.
Uh yeah, I know that. Was kind of my point.

Quote:
The OP asked for opinions. I gave him mine. A two tone polish job is not to my taste. I said so. YMMV.
Nor mine but to characterize it as ostentatious seems a little ostentatious.

Quote:
Feel free to spend less on this one.
Back at ya because so far, you have contributed nothing useful to this discussion. This argument is, simply put, quite stupid.

Page generated in 0.03077 seconds with 8 queries