View Single Post
Old June 7, 2009, 07:25 PM   #105
Tucker 1371

Veering slightly off topic but...

Quote:
And again---maybe you can shoot, but should you? I wouldn't, except to defend against death or serious injury.
No probably not. Now that I think about it if I came home and someone was walking out with my TV I (assuming I had a gun on my person) would probably just hold the gun on him and tell him to set my TV down... and then of course we're back to the handcuffs debate... good grief.

Getting woken up in the middle of the night is a different story though. My plan in a nutshell is ID target and shoot immediately if need be, I don't want to wait to find out whether they're armed or not or what their intentions are, just whether they're someone I know or not.

A few years ago some people with (apparently) some very bad intentions cut my grandparent's phone lines and slashed all their tires and then tried to open the front door. However, my grandpaw met them at the front door as they were trying to kick it in (dunces hadn't realized it was an out-opening door) with a .44mag and they hightailed it outta there. I think you can understand where I'm coming from, right?
OEF 2011 Sangin, Afg. Molon Labe

Page generated in 0.03303 seconds with 8 queries