View Single Post
Old May 17, 2009, 03:32 PM   #63
IZZY

Quote:
(Nnobby45) I don't lay my firearm anywhere until I see flashing lights coming down the street. Certainly not while I'm calling 911. You can assume Bubba was alone, but, as Clint Smith says, Wolves travel in packs.

Some legal authorities have changed their opinions about doing a perfect imitation of a guilty person by immediately lawyering up while Bubba lay on the sidewalk in a pool of blood, making a great immitation of a victim.

A BRIEF account of what happened before you zip it up can work to your benefit.

I highly recommend the tapes put out by the Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, LLC.

Especially the one: "Handling the Immediate Aftermath of a Self-Defense Shooting" by Mas Ayoob and Marty Hayes.

When you join, as I did, you get all the tapes anyway. Ayoob, Hayes, Tueller, Farnum and others make this new org. worth taking a look at.

http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/
Other than making sure you really are safe, this advice will not help you, and could ONLY hurt you long term.

Police work for the prosicution. Plain and simple.

You dont lie, but you don't want to be jacked up on ADRENALINE and talking to them either. This is why police LOVE to ask questions right after the event...people ussully yap, yap ,yap.

by all means call 911.

Lawyers are not a sign of guilt... they are a sign of understanding the system.

Page generated in 0.03077 seconds with 8 queries