View Single Post
Old November 20, 2019, 09:02 AM   #7
corneileous

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRet93 View Post
Gotta ask why? Clothing, weather, concealment issues? In case the XDE breaks or something?

If ya love the XDE, can carry it easily, is reliable and you are good with it..

Just to make more use of some of my other guns.

But that’s why I made this discussion was to get advice and other input towardsy thoughts. I don’t really need a second primary EDC pistol, it’s just that the thought crossed my mind. I do like the idea of carrying a backup which, I think my little 22 mag revolver is an excellent candidate for that.

But who knows, the Springfield might just stay as my one and only EDC pistol just because the 9mm compact I have is on the other end of the spectrum from the much larger 45 caliber I do carry. And there is quite a it a difference in recoil between the two, which is why I shuffled my thought towards my full-size 45 but then realized that creates a whole other dilemma, the much larger and heavier size compared to the other one. lol.

I guess if I woulda went with the 9mm XDE, that would’ve been probably a much better match to my compact 9mm Storm. They’d be the same exact size and caliber with the only difference being that one’s a single stack and the other would be a double stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page generated in 0.02615 seconds with 8 queries