View Single Post
Old December 16, 2018, 10:14 PM   #37
Rachen

Quote:
For example, I just capped a possum that has been harassing my cat. in a total of about five seconds I popped it and tossed it down the street from my home. I waited an hour, then collected, bagged, and dumped it.

Dead possums on the roadside aren't unusual. Unless there was an actual witness to the shooting who reported exactly what happened, you can almost depend on no police interference. Dead possum, yeah, it's bleeding, someone heard something like a shot, but which of these fifteen houses? The only thing that could be charged here was discharging of a firearm. No criminal charges for killing the pest. Without a completely reliable eyewitness, the charges won't hold for discharging a firearm.
This is any homeowner's friend right here. Especially if you live in a suburban-nearing rural or woodsy area:

Every farm that I had been to seemed to have several good break-action or precharged-pneumatic air rifles placed in strategic locations. They have to deal with TONS of rats, mice and unwanted birds tearing up everything and ruining crops. These airguns are the nemesis of farm pests. They are quiet enough to be fully discreet and you can enjoy target practice almost everywhere.

Last edited by Rachen; December 16, 2018 at 10:23 PM.

Page generated in 0.03504 seconds with 8 queries