View Single Post
Old October 5, 2012, 04:35 PM   #38
zombietactics

You quoted things out of context as though they represented the central point I was trying to make. News flash: they didn't.

You seized upon a minor - almost parenthetical - point ...a couple of sentences in a very long post ... seized upon it and pretended it was THE THING I was posting about. How can anyone do that with a straight face?

I mentioned - almost in passing - that diameter (should have qualified it with "alone", so sue me, sheesh) is pretty meaningless. Whether it's part of calculating some other factor or not is quite besides the point. I'll edit the post to be clearer ... consider that some "victory" if you must. It's as though I stated that wheel diameter doesn't tell you much about the top speed of a car, and you've rushed in to "save the day" by noting that it might have something to do with the issue. Not the same point, not the same argument.

What IS your point, anyway? Are you among the cultists who think that a 2.49mm difference in diameter takes something from "meh" to "awesome one-shot manstopper of doom!" ?

I'm not "walking back" anything, simply noting that you are just having a conversation with yourself anyway, so my participation is unnecessary. Further, despite your weak protestations to the contrary, your posts have taken on the tone of insulting personal attacks. I won't play that game. I'll just note that bluster and bullying aren't good arguments.

Have fun in your echo chamber. Have the last word if you like, and tell the mirror how you "sure gave it to that guy". I know it's what you live for.

Last edited by zombietactics; October 5, 2012 at 05:14 PM.

Page generated in 0.02316 seconds with 8 queries