View Single Post
Old June 23, 2018, 12:47 AM   #78
Kirosha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthTellers View Post
I don't want to rely on .22 rimfire because several times out of 100 shots, I'll get some failure that's because of rimfire ammo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirosha
I've always thought .22lr was a very reliable round if you bought decent ammo
Literally, we are saying the same thing but opposite. I guess that means your experiences are just as invalid as mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthTellers
It's not unreliable in your gun, but you can't say the same for the gun others own.
It's unreliable in your gun, but you can't say the same for the gun others own.

You don't have to carry that .22 pistol, you can love a .32 pistol. I really don't see why you felt the need to take my question as anything but an honest question. We both are shooting the same model gun. Is your experience typical or mine. Are we both extraordinary cases of luck, good and bad? Because I've only had good experiences with .22lr and haven't heard anyone else have bad experiences outside of the normal dud round every so often that every caliber and manufacturer has. I haven't been online looking at other peoples experiences and opinions before now.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."

Page generated in 0.02218 seconds with 8 queries