View Single Post
Old January 9, 2020, 07:12 PM   #3
mel80

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagpanther View Post
Nice looking build and I hope it works well--look forward to seeing some of your target. Your scope and ring arrangement looks a bit unusual--it's hard to tell from the picture cause it's dark--but usually it's a good idea to get the eyepiece bell end of the scope just in front of the charging handle--if you can.
ive had a few ppl say something about it to me , but its actually more comfortable for me having it back that far specially with that particular scope being a digital one

ive got the one ring on the back cause i mount my ir illuminator on the front ring when i have my bipod on it and dont feel like taking it off to put the illuminator under the barrel

that scope is usually on my grendel or 20 inch creed i just put it on this one for now since my glass is out of the rings it was mounted in and didnt wanna take the time to relevel and mount it

i put 65 rounds threw the gun today 60 of which was just some cheap sellier and beliot 140g brass cased ammo which shoots terrible in both the creeds , and then i shot 5 handloads of 123g eld-m 42.5g of h4350 loaded to mag lenght and shot a 5 shot .382 group at 100y

ill throw up some pics later tonight or tommorow

Page generated in 0.03322 seconds with 8 queries