View Single Post
Old February 5, 2012, 12:48 AM   #1
Eagle Eye

Need help with a concealment holster

I would like to find a cc holster for carry either on the belt or IWB in the right side kidney area. I saw a belted one in a recent email recently but have accidentally deleted it. It looked like it reached from one belt loop to the next, so that pressure was spread out. Gun stores I have visited have nothing like it. It is apparently a fairly new product.

I need one that will give good retention but easy release and that will position handgun in the grip up position. The barrel should be nearly horizontal. This is due to some shoulder pain when reaching around back. I can pull without pain when pulling horizontally and outboard.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Pix or links would also be helpful.

Handgun is Glock 17 (don't beat me up). I might also be interested in one for Taurus TCP 380, but I normally can pocket carry that one.

I have looked online at FOBUS Roto holster and do not quite understand the retention and release, nor do I understand the pros and cons of paddle versus belt. It looks like I can get both adapters. Comments?

Many thanks,

Page generated in 0.02861 seconds with 8 queries