View Single Post
Old March 17, 2019, 01:37 AM   #1
Skarekrow88

Suppressing a Yugo M92

My girlfriend just picked up a M92 PAP pistol for me at a LGS the other day. I plan to SBR it and got to thinking I'd like to be able to suppress it without having to alter the firearm (i.e. have it re-threaded) if at all possible. I have a stamp for a SiCo Hybrid 46 on the way that should be here in or around June. While looking around on usmachinegun.com I came across this thread adapter for the M92 and wondered if it would be suitable for either attaching my Hybrid 46 using the 5/8x24 direct thread mount that it comes with or (if need be/for ease of use) attaching one of SiCo's ASR muzzle devices to the thread adapter and mounting the suppressor to it using SiCo's ASR mount. I have read that barrel concentricity is an issue with suppressing M92's but I was hoping that maybe with the SiCo Hybrid 46 being a .46 multi-cal suppressor that I might avoid that issue.

I came across a video where using the SiCo Hybrid 5/8x24 direct thread onto the thread adapter from usmachinegun.com seemed to work well for this guy unless he's unknowingly ruining his suppressor in doing so.

Thoughts?

Page generated in 0.02451 seconds with 8 queries