View Single Post
Old August 28, 2008, 02:31 PM   #16
Brad Clodfelter
Registration in progress

TheBluesman,

Couple mistakes I seen if you could fix for me.

Just copy and paste this paragraph below in place of the old one.

If you are at hunt101.com, and after you have uploaded the picture, click process at the bottom and then go back and click on the new picture image you just uploaded. Then go to the bottom right corner of your screen and find this and click it. Then you can copy and paste either the medium or big image whatever one you choose. Also the new feature of the new hunt101.com will already have the IMG tags in the front and the rear of your link. In other words there will be a [IMG] directly in front of the http:// of your link, and a [/IMG] directly at the rear of your link. So all you have to do is copy and paste that link wherever you want your picture to appear here in the post box. Remember wherever the flashing spacebar is in the white post box is where your picture will post once you paste it here.

Also the very next paragraph should be the 4th link. Photobucket changed this on me since I typed this.

Make it read like this below please.

If you're using photobucket.com once you upload your picture there and click save at the bottom, all you have to do is copy and paste the 4th link underneath your picture that you are wanting to post here that already has the [IMG] [/IMG] tags in the address url image tag link.

And finally the ain't ought to be isn't. I should know better. It's down toward the bottom.

This will get to be a piece of cake if you practice it. It ain't easy to put this into words here. I tried my best to do so.

Thanks buddy.

Last edited by Brad Clodfelter; August 28, 2008 at 03:13 PM.

Page generated in 0.02810 seconds with 8 queries