View Single Post
Old July 15, 2010, 08:01 AM   #47
LordTio3

Quote:
To a town drunk? Really? That's very mature. You be acting like a coward bully taking on the town drunk who is such a menace to your big ego. Give me a break.
The town drunk who makes it a habit to go onto peoples' property and threaten them with physical assault and theft of property? Deadly property? That's not a threat to ego in my book, that's a threat of bodily harm or death by an unstable and uninhibited individual. Perhaps you've never been physically confronted by an intoxicated individual that is intent on a violent altercation. I have been, several times over. They are to be taken seriously. One should try extensively to diffuse and avoid them, but at some point you must make it your business to let the other person know that if you are attacked or provoked, you intend to defend yourself accordingly. This usually works wonders, as it did in this case, and in the case of my situation which I illustrated above.

~LT

Page generated in 0.02265 seconds with 8 queries