View Single Post
Old February 22, 2013, 06:02 AM   #48
Baba Louie

No. Not going to a war. Not planning on a gunfight with gangbangers or bankrobbers or whathaveyous. Never been outgunned by Bambi or Thumper or Donald Duck. Yet.

Having said that, I do own a few firearms that hold & shoot more than 6 or 7 rounds and they have their place and moments at the range. Even when ammunition was cheap and available, I was too cheap to go blasting away $$ in a mad minute, preferring to fire one round at a time as accurately as I could each time.

Now when and if politicians say no to that, this, these and those... then maybe I might feel the "need" to seek out such devices due to the political/civil disobediance that my warped version of freedom demands and my wallet can afford. Read too much Thoreau as a kid I suppose.
A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington, January 8, 1790, First State of the Union Address

Page generated in 0.04588 seconds with 8 queries