View Single Post
Old November 7, 2011, 11:46 AM   #1
brittonv

AR15 Automatic Conversion INFORMATION

Let me start off to state that I have no interest in actually owning a Machine gun. I have no intention of converting my AR15 to a select fire/full auto weapon. But I am interested in having the information to do so.

I do not put a lot of stock in the coming of the Zombie Apocalypse, collapse of government, 12/21/2012 EOTW Scenarios. That is not to say I find them impossible. I am a Computer guy, and my profession requires me to have a plan in the event of all possible scenarios. For my employer I have prepared Business Continuance plans for even the most unlikely scenarios (Nukes, bombs, tsunami in the Appalachian mountains, etc..)

It is that thinking that makes me want to have a personal plan for even those unlikely scenarios. In that plan is a step by step guild to convert my AR15 to full Auto. I intend this to be a printed guide with detailed instructions, as I doubt the internet will still be around.

So here is my question, is having the information to convert a AR15 to full auto illegal, or would such a guide be protected by free speech?

Provided such information is not illegal, is it available? Is there a book or other per-existing guide that would outline the steps.

I am hesitant to do a bunch of Google searches for fear of a knock on the door as I have no real illusions of privacy.

Page generated in 0.03539 seconds with 8 queries