View Single Post
Old December 29, 2010, 08:28 AM   #32
Magnum Wheel Man

I'd been considering trading in the Mule for something more "fun" but one of my best shooting buddies is a 70 year old retired machinist, & the bench type seats are easier for him to get into, than the "sit in" type bucket seats found on the more fun machines... I have ATV's for that use though... so I can still have "fun" if I want...

my Mule has aluminum diamond plate for a roof, & was designed for a folding chair on top ( for spectating at ATV events I used to compete in ) but works exceptionally well for trimming branches on the trees I planted along side my shooting range... I normally hook up my 2 place aluminum ATV trailer behind, & can get quite a pile of brush trimming the rapidy growing maples along the range...

BTW... I have been planting an assortment of trees benificial to the local wildlife... I'm hoping that by retirement age for me, that I can hunt squirrels, & possibly deer right from my shooting range...

BTW #2.... we've had record snows already this year, & seeing those green summer pictures of my range is sure refreshing, considering everything is burryed in about 4ft of white stuff right now, & winter is just beginning

Page generated in 0.03394 seconds with 8 queries