View Single Post
Old May 14, 2000, 09:22 PM   #41
bergie

A little personal history.

1973 - A bigger stronger Irish mercenary force hired by the local upper class to put down the upstarts, staging a surprise attack is stopped in its tracks when initial contact results in more damage to the attacking force than the defender.

When I was a smartass punk freshman in high school some of the seniors paid the toughest kid in my class a carton of smokes to kick my ass rather than risk getting in trouble doing it themselves. Kelly had suggested we step out back of the shop building for a smoke, when we got there, there were about 5 of the seniors waiting to see the show. Not having a clue what was about to happen, I was totally surprised when Kelly threw the first punch. It landed on my left cheekbone, and he broke a couple of his knuckles on my hard Swedish head. I went totally berserk, and while he screamed in the pain of his fractured hand, rushed him, threw him down, put the boots to him then turned for the nearest senior, all of whom were scattering as their plan for some entertainment at my expense fell apart.
Learned a couple of important lessons that day. #1 Always be aware of your surroundings. #2 If you are in a fight, go all out or else you are done for

bergie

Page generated in 0.02541 seconds with 8 queries