View Single Post
Old June 23, 2011, 07:32 PM   #16
Dwight55

Quote:
I was just in Ohio this past weekend. At a general store that sold alcohol was a posting that warned that carrying a firearm in an establishment that sold alcohol was illegal. So since many gas stations sell alcohol, leaving ones firearm in the central console may make sense in certain situations. (I'm sitting here with my three year old so I am not going to watch the video now, she gets upset when people "fall down.")
DAS9mm, . . . we are in the process of changing this. You may have heard about it, . . . every low life knuckle dragging TV reporter went out and interviewed bartenders in the slop chutes to see how they viewed honest people coming into their bars all armed, cocked and locked.

It was a pitiful dog and pony show they put on, . . . but the legislature did get it right, . . . it's somewhere wending it's way to the Gov's desk, . . . where he is expected to sign it.

You won't have to leave it in the console any more, . . . and you can go into a restaurant that serves alcohol (or a bar for that matter) just as long as you don't drink.

Anyway, . . . I'm excited about it.

AND kudos to the OP's guy, . . . stayed in the fight, . . . put one in the hospital, . . . and the other guy is scared. It should be that way !!!

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.02165 seconds with 8 queries