View Single Post
Old April 21, 2013, 10:38 PM   #79
Duzell

Archangel stock

well

ive ordered my stock and a 10 round mag with that,

im also thinking about doing a bent bolt swap, meaning i get another bolt that i can swap with my standard any time i feel like it.

for reminder
the Black lightning mosin project is about building a mosin that can swap to different modes with ease and low amount of time

currently i have the ability to swap to these modes
standard(origional military)/ sporter(hunting rifle)/ and coming in may tactical (modern battle version)

the mosin visually appears different and accuracy changes with parts used on stocks

so far boyds puts out well, save i hate the built in recoil pad and i have to use a slip on over it.

i will mount a swivel stud onto new stock and use a under pitcanny rail with stud to have bipod and a sling

i may get a flash light for it at some point. rember any of these parts are options you can use that will not hurt, damage, or alter the mosin permanently as i know many have their views and i respect them. i personally seem perma mods as a waste of time when bolt on stuff seems to be just as good or better in some cases. i had a friend tell me if i would just send time to zero the scope and stop showing off on irons the rifle would be a epic longshot. so far this mosin has actually been shot by lots of people and ive actually made a few people into mosin lovers by using it. its just funny as scope is unzeroed so i use irons

Page generated in 0.02726 seconds with 8 queries