View Single Post
Old June 16, 2014, 10:09 AM   #3
Sharkbite

Coming from a LE background. Heres what i see

1. Its unlikely this officer was responding to a call for service. Looks like he was on routine patrol thru the complex. I would hazard a guess that auto burglaries are what was on his mind

2. He comes across someone in a car in the dark parking area. So he decides to approach and see whats what

3. As he looks into the passenger side window he sees the gun and quite frankly freaks out. I dont know what part of the country this was, but some jurisdictions are more used to encountering guns then others

4. This officer did a TERRIBLE job controlling the situation. Not only were his commands unclear but the pitch of his voice shows a total lack of personal control. He was obviously out of his depth. One wonders how well he handles ACTUAL stress situations.

5. The vid stops prior to a Taser being deployed so im unclear why that took place. The vid ends with you out of the car, proned out at gun point. What happened that made the officer use a Taser after that. I can only assume that you did not obey his commands

6. Although you did a good job informing him that you had a CCW permit. His demeanor was such that it didnt matter at that moment

7. The video is unclear if he identified himself or not at the outset of the event. Either way, by the time you were out of the car and on the ground, you knew it was a police officer... Hence you stating over and over "ive got a concealed weapons permit". Any resistance after that is just dumb.

Page generated in 0.02484 seconds with 8 queries